February 23, 2021

A prayer to see

 Have you ever prayed to see someone how God sees them? Did anything change? Were you able to see them in a way that helped you understand them more clearly? 





Sometimes we get blinded by our own fears, our own expectations, our own opinions, or our own judgements to truly see someone for who they are. Sometimes our lack of knowledge—of the story they have lived—stops us from seeking more understanding of who they have become. Sometimes the people who are hardest to see...are the one’s who need it the most. Sometimes the hardest person to see clearly...is ourselves. 


To truly forgive we must see someone who hurt us...as God sees them. To honestly love someone, we must be able to see them as they are seen by the one who created them. With more of His view,  we see less of their flaws and more of what makes them special, unique, and His loved son or daughter.


I have challenged myself this year to see more clearly. To ask questions before I jump to conclusions. To look deeper before I judge only what I can see with my eyes. To love myself for who I am now and not wait for a specific goal before I can appreciate myself. 

Last year was full of fogs and fear and not being able to see each other...quite literally. This year I challenge all of us to see things as they really are. 


With less of the world’s view of who the people in our life should be...we are blessed with a view of who people in our lives are. We are all worthy of love. In a moment of the fog...there is power in a prayer. Ask Him to help you see. I promise it can change everything. It won’t change the person, or the challenge...it will just change our ability to see it, to accept it, and most importantly...to love it. 


There is beauty all around. 

2 comments:

T Mitchell said...

My heart was falling apart, my emotions were dying slowly, i was gradually losing my beauty, All because the man i got married to 4 years back was no longer the same man again, he started going out with women , drinking in all the bar, all he do say was we getting a divorce ASAP that i look old to him , i cried my life , i apologize to him to forgive me if i had done any wrong to him yet all he was saying was his done with me and he has found a new woman for his self not until i came across a post online on how people were talking about a love doctor who has helped so many people to get there lovers back so i made no hesitation to contact him via his WhatsApp ( +2348100368288 ) and also wrote a mail for him on his Email: ( priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ) before i finished explaining my problems to him he already told me all about my life , i was very surprised and he told me what to do in the process for the love spell and in less than 48 hours everything was ready , he sent me a package and i did as he said so at night i was on my bed sleeping when i saw my husband kneeling down at my front begging for me to forgive him, i thought it was a dream till today, i am so grateful to you PRIEST AZIBA, please anyone going through sure problem should contact PRIEST AZIBA for your solution before it become too late for you. DR Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com DR WHATSAPP: +2348100368288 we still have Angels on earth.

T Mitchell said...

I want to thank a very kind and powerful psychic who brought back my ex wife who left me she told me she wants to be alone and left me and our daughter i was devastated everyday i keep thinking how i would live without her one day i was online when i found Priest Aziba Whats-App +2348100368288 then i contacted him,He told me not to worry she will be back in 48hours after he cast the love spell i had some doubt though but i just did all he instructed and had a little faith,To my greatest surprise the next day she was back to me she told me she was sad because she couldn't get pregnant again since we have been trying but Priest Aziba also setlled that for us and now she is 3 weeks pregnant i'm so excited i highly recommend him bcus his powerful and can help you too with different problems email him now at Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com OR WhatsApp +2348100368288.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs