August 28, 2021

Guess what? And no I am not pregnant . . . though you probably thought that the second you saw "Guess what" because legit I have seven kids

*****Conference has been postponed due to high covid numbers***** We will announce a new date when we know more. A free online event will replace the fall in-person event! Please watch with us and share with friends and family who need a little light. First of all, I need to let you know I am alive. I have been enjoying some family time, and covid was kind of the perfect timing for me to do so. I haven't opened my computer in a very long time. I had baby Kylar the day after Bostyn got home from the eating disorder facility, and between the two of them, for many months I  needed to be available most hours of the day and night. Then we moved! Yay. Then Scott working from home, and summer kept me on my toes. Unpacking, babies that wake up at 7 am, and big kids that want to be up until midnight. I have been on a whole new kind of adventure, and I have loved every minute of it. And also...I haven't written anything, or done much more than be wrapped up in being a mom. And it has been AMAZING! That being said, lately I have really felt the desire to connect with you all again. I have done a few interviews, one that aires tomorrow...ironically was filmed when i was super pregnant with baby Ky...so I have to admit, I am a little nervous for that. Haha. But only in the super prideful, my face looks  huge kind of way. Other than that, to be honest I rarely watch the shows when they come out. I always just pray that they will bring others to the truths they are looking for when they hear Emmett's story or help a family avoid the pain and struggle we have gone through because of the choices that were made in our story. I have spoken at a few events...which I always forget to put on here so you can come meet me when I am in your area, but I haven't put on an A Reason to Stand event since I was pregnant with Kennady . . . and she is two. Sheesh.  



So here is the good news. Nicole from The Venue ( in Rigby, ID) has teamed up with us to put on an event!!!! A Reason to Stand is coming to Idaho. Please share with friends, family, and people you know who could use a boost. We love connecting with those who have walked in similar shoes, and would love the chance to make them apart of our family. 

Thank you for being here and supporting me through this adventure, through the good and the bad. That is life right? I am thankful to be able to help others through their struggles, and so grateful for all of you who have done the same for me. 

Love you all. 

Ashlee
 
Click here to reserve your seat:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs