February 19, 2016

What I learned the night I chose if I was going to live or die

My name is Annie. One night a fatal car crash changed my life. It was the night God let me chose if I was going to live or die. I chose the hard road: life.

"We all have trial. Some are the result of poor choices, while other trial comes as a result of another's actions. Some trial cannot be explained. Life is unfair for everyone in one way or another. However, adversity is a gift. Pain can be the great teacher.  Without it how would we know light from darkness? Happiness from despair? Peace verse strife or the freeing power of forgiveness? Resistance makes us strong. Every day is a second chance. Do we check out, leave, take the easy road? OR come back fighting, accepting all the help offered and grace from heaven along the way." 

Read more of her article here:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs