February 9, 2016

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

"My name is Jensen Parrish Hall. On February 22, 2014, my mother, father, and two youngest brothers were killed in a carbon monoxide accident. There was a malfunction in our water heater, and the poisonous gas filled our home."
"I’ll never forget the night I found out, as I laid in bed, unsuccessfully trying to fall asleep, a thought came into my head. It said, “Jensen. This is going to be hard. You need to make a decision. Are you going to become bitter and angry, or are you going to trust me?” Though my world felt broken and confused, and though fear was in my heart, I remember deciding I was going to be strong."
Read more of Jensen's story here:
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs