August 22, 2016

Crossroads


A couple thoughts for this Monday...

I felt like I should share this morning a little about my first book. I have spent a lot of time not reading any of it, so it was kind of healing for me to go back and open it up. 
I never knew I would write a book, and honestly have felt inadequate in my writing since the minute I felt like I should. But what I do know is God is real. He loves each of us, and believes in us as we do hard things. 
I know everyone is fighting their own battles to overcome their past. Just remember, it is not the past that holds us back in our lives. It is what we have come to believe about ourselves about those moments . . . that has tried to break us. 
I spent many years believing I wasn't enough, and I am so grateful for the truths that have replaced that lie so I could find myself again. 
You can too. You have lived a story, but you are not alone. Even your story has miracles. Even your life is worthy of grace. Don't stop fighting until you find it.






To read this first post on the blog: Click Here

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Thank you! Keep spreading your message of healing and hope! I know I for one really appreciate it, and you!

Ashlee said...

Thank you so much Cristi!

Crystal said...

Thank you so much for sharing, for I have not read your book and this very morning I woke up I so needed to hear what you had to say for I am going through a very very difficult time.
You are an amazing woman. You were more than enough, you are absolutely amazing and inspiring. I so wish I could be as strong as you. Please pray for me as I am going through one of the worst times right now.
Thank you so much. God bless you and your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

I so needed to hear this! I have heard your story and I wish I had your book. I am going through such a terrible time right now that I question God, and why I'm here.
Keep doing what you are doing. You were/are way more than enough, you are so wonderful and inspiring you have no idea. I so wish I could be like you. You amaze me.
Please pray for me for right now I'm going through such a hard time I don't see the light at the end of this tunnel. I've been questioning God and my purpose.
Thank you I needed this today.
God bless you and your sweet family.
-Crystal

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs