November 3, 2016

Don't be afraid to stand alone


The kids and I watched this little video while we were waiting at the bus stop this morning. It caught my eye with the title. And its message touched us, so I had to share. 

I know we aren't all the same religion or believe in the same things, but I do believe that all of us at some time will have to "stand alone" to stand for what we know is right. I talked about it a few months ago in my video What I wished I knew in Middle school. 

Whatever religion, whatever your level of faith, whatever you believe in . . . don't be afraid to stand alone. And always remember that in those moments when you feel the most alone on earth, heaven is even closer. Stand tall, for the right, and fight for yourself. Even if no one else sees, your Father in Heaven does. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs