November 16, 2017

Light the World

I have been asked to host a community event for this years #lighttheworld campaign. I am so excited to bring together people of all religions and back grounds and celebrate our community and the birth, life, and service of the Savior.

The event will take place on December 14th, from 5-9 PM at the LDS church building by the new Meridian temple. I am working with a few local, and some global non profits to raise awareness of their programs and hopefully bring together some donations for them to use this holiday season. 

If you are local please come by and bring donations and enjoy the program and food. If you are not local and want to take part please email me! Let's light this world and help those who might need a little extra light in their life remember Christ this Christmas. 

I am using this blog to update info and share what will be happening for the event in December, but also will continue to write my articles and share other peoples stories, so if you can't find the info you need please feel free to email me. 

themomentswestand@gmail.com

Please take a minute to watch this little video on what we are trying to do and share. Also there is a cute little face you might recognize towards the end of the video. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs