April 24, 2018

Footprints in the Sand

Every day I wear jewelry that has some sort of message. It is kind of my thing. And I just got connected with a woman who has inspired my passion for inspiration...I can wear... even more. And she has even offered to help us inspire each other by donating a portion of any of the sales with code "STAND" used for free shipping to bring A Reason to Stand to communities across the country. Go check out her website!! Anima Jewelry I know you will find a piece of jewelry that connects with your story. This one was mine. "Footprints in the Sand" It makes my heart smile every time I look down and see it on my wrist.

If you haven't read my "Footprints in the Sand" story here you go: Footprints in the Sand


Please send me pics or tag me in your pics on social media. I want to see what jewelry inspired you!! 




1 comments:

Eliza said...

I loved this bangle and used to wear it all the time: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chic-My-Story-isnt-Over-Yet-Bangle-Bracelet-Mental-Health-Awareness-Jewelry-Hot/112930962518?hash=item1a4b35bc56:m:m1OFX5CVViJY985fwDeaHbw
I also made myself a leather bracelet with the words: ...then take another step (from the saying Go as long as you can, and then take another step).

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs