April 19, 2022

Widow course!

 I am so excited!!! 



One of the greatest gifts I have been given over the last 11 years has been being able to sit with others who have felt deep grief and loss. Out of all the things I have felt prompted to do in my healing, it has been those hundreds of moments—connecting to other widows and people in pain—that have given me the most strength.


One of my gifts has been my ability to share truth and give hope, and I am so thankful God has trusted me to help others on their journey to seek out their spiritual gifts, truths, and strengths and turn to His light.


A long time I ago, I was given a promise that I would have the ability to still find beauty in the world even when things were hard. I didn’t know what that hard would look like, but I remember how peaceful I felt as that statement settled inside of me. I knew it was true! I would always seek beauty even when the world felt dark.


I am honored and humbled to announce that I have had the opportunity to create a series of courses to be able to do what I love most--sit with you! I want to help guide you as you find space in your healing journey and seek options beyond being stuck.


In this series, we are going to be digging into beliefs, fears, and road blocks to clear space for truth, fresh energy, and moving forward so you can feel more joy.


No matter what we have been through, we have a choice to make. We can stay stuck or we can choose a lighter path that gives us more freedom to live a life filled with light.


I am exited to announce that the first course is launching next week! It's titled “The Light Within - A Guided Course for Widows.” This widows course is obviously dear to my heart and had to be the first course of this series.


Thank you to all who have supported me on every part of this journey. Thank you for showing up at @areasontostand events and sharing your stories with me. Thank you for your emails. Thank you for buying my book and sharing it. Thank you for giving me a safe place to vulnerably share my pain and letting me share my story and my heart. You have given me a place to heal in a way that I have felt inspired to seek it. And thank you for being there for each other! I love hearing your stories of how you supported each other and found hope in each other’s stories.


I want to celebrate this release with a giveaway in Instagram and Facebook!!!


Nominate any widows or widowers you know who are ready to live a life unstuck! If this is you, please nominate yourselves! To nominate a friend, please tag them in this post. Also please tag anyone you know who would be a good candidate to come on with me to interview or share their story. To be eligible to win, you must like the post and follow @themomentswestand. 


I will choose 2 widows to give access to the course on the day of the launch!!


(Access to the course will include the widow course, any updates, interviews, and guest stories, plus any tools or videos that will be added indefinitely).


#giveaway #widows #itsyourtime

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs